[PD] pd font finetuning with tk scaling ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 30 07:10:52 CET 2005

Something that allows the use of tk scaling would be really nice.  Then
you could scale the patch and everything would remain proportional.
This would be a really nice way to support all the varying screen
sizes, and it seem to be already built into Tk.  It sounds like its a
matter of letting Tk do the box sizing.  It'll already handle the fonts
fine if you switch to Tk-style font specs from Xwindows font specs.

.hc