[PD] Sound Devices on 'linuxtops' was "Edirol FA-101 under Linux"

José Henrique Padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 30 12:13:38 CET 2005

Does anyone have notice how is the UA-101 working on linux? I don't know
yet but it seens to work just like FA-101, but how it is USB 2 I thought
that it would be more friendly...
A firewire card that seens interesting is Quatafire 610.... Anyone using
with PD on linux? I don't know how is its current state (only needs
freebob or needs another sound driver that is not ready?)
Hammerfall is much expensive to me.... :(
Zé