[PD] Re: GEM cvs compile

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Dec 2 11:26:57 CET 2005

Andre Schmidt wrote:
> was wonderig too,
> cause i have radeon 9200 (dunno if opengl2.0)
> but as IOhannes implied "having no luck" when not nvidia card...
>
> ...so, no possibility to get these work on ati radeon ? (on linux)

i was generally referring to no-name cards.

to be honest i have no idea about the state of the radeon drivers/glx
support. i never use them (simply because all machines have nvidia cards
so i don't really bother about them; and it works with nvidia's
proprietary glx-implementation)

my prognosis is, that once it all works with radeon, the process will be
much simpler and straight forward than with nvidia. (esp. now that the
radeon drivers have been open sourced);

but until then i simply don't know. (probably it would have been as easy
as updating your mesa)

fmg.adsr.
IOhannes