[PD] The Party at the Center of the Universe

megalegoland at yahoo.fr megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 15:21:25 CET 2005

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:21:24 -0000

>Are there any blue shifting phenomena out there?

 ejected gas from quasars are believed to be blue shifted because it approches us at a very high speed.

There are two known reasons for the blue color observed in energetic objects in space: an high electrical stress, and a speed movement in our direction caused by doppler effect.

 I am wondering how it could be possible with peedee to make a simulation of our universe model.

patco.