[PD] 3d modulation sources for Synthesis

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:52:44 CET 2005

On Dec 2, 2005, at 8:07 PM, Malte Steiner wrote:

> It should be possible to interface Blender with pd, there are some
> people doing this but I don't know exactly how. Blender runs on
> several platforms inclusive your beloved and behated ones, is free oss
> and has a builtin 3D engine + uses Python as scripting language. Maybe
> over OSC.
>
> http://www.blender3d.org

I used Blender quite a lot actually.

My question is, if we are implementing synchronous control data between
Blender and Pd

how do we ensure portability when the Blender Scene is exported to a
movie format ? (.MOV .AVI etc etc)

wouldn't it make more sense to design the scene using GEM ?

What libraries that presently interface with GEM could facilitate the
subject of this email ?

./d5