[PD] using GEM in a collaborative environment

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Sat Dec 3 05:12:58 CET 2005

Hi List,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any projects which use GEM in a
collaborative way.
I've done some experiments with netsend and receive with more than
one computer controlling a patch but in that case, the user doesn't
see the end result of what they are contributing too.
What I am interested in is a way for users to collaborate and see the
results as well.
Optimally, a user could see both what they contribute as well as a
final result.
I'd like to come up with a way to do this but thought it would be
interesting to see what's been done in this area first.

Thanks in advance,