[PD] old iem gui objects?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:56:24 CET 2005

Hi,

while stolpering around the pd folders, I found two details:

- does anyone has the help files from both radiobuttons? vradio.pd and
hradio.pd are not there, nor anything similar

- the objects hdl and vdl are still active. I never heard about them
before. They look like the normal radio buttons, but with two differences:
you can't open their properties, and, more important, they have the
single_change / double_change option (check out radiobutton.pd in the iem
help folder).
I find those options very useful. Is there any project of putting these
into the "normal" radiobutton, or to integrate these objects into pd? (put
them in the menus, bla bla)

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14