[PD] message queue

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 3 23:35:30 CET 2005

Hi Johannes,

Indeed fifop looks nice, I'm tinkering with it now.

Problem is with lots of messages flying and trying to debug It would be
great if we could query the number of messages in the stack.

for example I just messed up my patch and the poor thing was filling up
like crazy, and I had no way of knowing... without watching the memory
increase

Thanks!

b.