[PD] using GEM in a collaborative environment

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Sun Dec 4 04:28:17 CET 2005

Hi Hans-Christoph,

Thanks. I wish there was a little more technical info on the site.
I see that they are using OSC (Ben's suggestion as well) so I guess
that's the way to go as long as it can be done on the internet, not
just a LAN.

I haven't worked with OSC yet and will do some googling but if you
know of any good docs on OSC with PD, I would appreciate knowing
about them.

Thanks,