[PD] 1.pd freezes on [create(----[gemwin] 2.dual desktop

daniel kosenko zvuk at linuxmail.org
Sun Dec 4 06:59:22 CET 2005

hi list

1.
when I send a [create( to [gemwin], my cpu processing jumps to the maximum and evrything goes in slow motion, it finally creates a gem window after a couple of minutes, but cant render. so i leave X to kill pd.
im on demudi 1.2.1
pd 0.38.4
gem 0.90.0-15, tried 0.90.0-12 as well
everything loads fine.

2.
sorry for being off-topic, maybe someone just can. ive been struggling/trying to expand a pdp_xv to another CRT/TV or anything. but creating dual desktop doesnt even dare to happen. tried those guis nvtv, yanc and used last three months googling and fiddling with my xorg.conf. it worked on windblows XP...does anyone know the trick.

best regards
daniel.

"...A good artist's always got his hand in his zipper." - Patti Smith