[PD] flext, sndobj and stk

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 16:39:22 CET 2005

Greetings,

 I bring to the list some problems regarding the stk/sndobj bits of flext.
 Where is the stk installed? This is a gripe, since the stk does not have an installation, only a make! Running install.sh in stk-4.2.1 does nothing, so what is flext looking for? is it libstk.a? I have that!

 Ihave never succeeded in compiling sndobj. I apt-get install sndobj from CCRMA and it says it has done it, but a search for files containing sndobj or SndObj reveals nothing. If anyone has succeeded with SndObj comilation, can they give me some pointers as to what I need to do. I am currently using Fedora 3.

 Best,
 Ed

->
->