[PD] old iem gui objects?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 4 17:08:45 CET 2005

On Dec 3, 2005, at 3:56 PM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while stolpering around the pd folders, I found two details:
>
> - does anyone has the help files from both radiobuttons? vradio.pd and
> hradio.pd are not there, nor anything similar

They are in CVS in externals/iemlib/iemhelp.  The iemlib help files are
pretty mixed up right now, some are in externals/iemlib/iemhelp, some
are in externals/iemlib/iemabs, and some are in both.

Those help files will be in the next Pd-extended build.

> - the objects hdl and vdl are still active. I never heard about them
> before. They look like the normal radio buttons, but with two
> differences: you can't open their properties, and, more important,
> they have the single_change / double_change option (check out
> radiobutton.pd in the iem help folder).
> I find those options very useful. Is there any project of putting
> these into the "normal" radiobutton, or to integrate these objects
> into pd? (put them in the menus, bla bla)

Hmm, interesting.  Never knew that.  There is also [rdb] and
[radiobutton], which just seem to be aliases for [hradio].

.hc