[PD] Re: [PD-dev] more windows compile issues

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 21:54:39 CET 2005

> #ifdef NT
> #include
> #else
Looks like you have three #ifdef but only two #endif.
Yeah, sorry. That was me adjusting things back before emailing. The actual problem is thus:
  unresolved external symbol framescore_tilde_setup
  framescore~.lib : fatal error LNK1120:1 unresolved externals

  I put framescore_tilde_setup in the makefile explicitly - the same as for dspobj~.dll in the doc/6.externals folder.

  ?

  Ed

->
->
-->
--->
----->
-------->
-------------> r3search + praktik EK5perimenz

  Win a Yahoo! Vespa NEW - Yahoo! Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!