[PD] what motherboard and cpu to get

andy graybeal graybeal at frognet.net
Mon Dec 5 02:55:33 CET 2005

hey guys.. i need some help trying to figure out what to purchase.  my
last purchase was a while ago.

i've always purchased abit or asus and with an intel cpu as well as the
chips on the motherboard have been intel also.  can anyone recommend
something in the p4 class for me to purchase?  it needs to work with
linux and pd of course.. this is the only reason i'm purchasing this.

please don't respond with how stupid i am for wanting intel over amd or
other senseless things.. i'm not here to fight over what is better.. i
just want a reasonable solution.  i'm not going to geek out on my
hardware either.
-andy

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.