[PD] Web pages

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Mon Dec 5 18:14:11 CET 2005

Le Décembre 5, 2005 09:13 AM, clemos a écrit :
> mmmh
> and then the opposite:
> pd rendered in html and controlled with javascript form elements.
> mmmh mmm

Hi,

Well, you guys should check out some PEAR (PHP Application Repository)
packages, namely :

HTML_AJAX (Server-side javascript communication)
Net_Server
Net_Socket
Net_DataFlow

I am self-promoting too regarding the last one... I am in the way of adding
this file PdSend, included in the example below. This package is just a draft
for now, available on http://pear.php.net/ or
http://www.sourcelibre.com/puredata/

You can then control Javascript callbacks with AJAX, and then animated SVG,
lets say. If you mix it with other PEAR classes like XML_SVG, or such. Have
fun ! Please tell me or the pd-list if you have further experiments. :-)

Also, look at this example i just wrote :
http://www.sourcelibre.com/puredata/jspd.tar.gz It controls a sine wave with
a javascript slider.

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://www.sourcelibre.com/

Fruit: l'âge mur de l'homme s'apparente à celui des poires.
Dans les deux cas, c'est la queue qui lâche.