[PD] Web pages

Andre Schmidt huolong at arcor.de
Mon Dec 5 20:09:45 CET 2005

yeah, as someone (you?) noted me about the ff-canvas, im very excited...
(and i cant believe i missed that link when reading about ff and svg)

im thinking on using pd patches as (converted) xml files (easier for
parsing)... ill post on pd-dev later the week...

if keyboard works (http://www.abrahamjoffe.com.au/ben/canvascape/ ) the
mouse should work too...

but the "interactive" (or even animation) in ff1.5 and svg is so slow
that i will concentrate on static pd patch presentation only atm...