[PD] HOWTO: Building Pd+extended on Windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 6 19:24:49 CET 2005

I have been working on getting everything compiling  on Windows using
MinGW.  So far, its working much better than my experiences with MSVC.
All of the externals in externals/build/src compile using MinGW (if you
have all the libs installed) while MSVC could only compile about half.

I have gotten Pd compiling using MinGW, but there are still some kinks
left in that process.  Please give it a shot and let me know how it
works for you:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/win

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                                -William Carlos
Williams