[PD] support for list objects

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Dec 8 17:51:10 CET 2005

Hallo,
João Miguel Pais hat gesagt: // João Miguel Pais wrote:

> the last pd versions come with the very handy "list" objects. I just
> checked the file 0.INTRO.TXT, and noticed that they're not yet there. I
> use this file a lot and have all my externals there.
> So, just wanted to ask: is anyone in charge of updating this list soon? If
> not, I'll do it myself and can send the infos here, in case someone's
> interested.

Just do a bug report, preferably with the additions, so Miller doesn't
forget to include it in his branch.

You may be interested in the [list]-abs collection of abstractions
built around [list], which I did. It's in CVS at
/abstractions/footils/list-abs. If you have some cool general purpose
list-abs yourself, I'd be happy to include them there.

Ciao