[PD] Inlinet creation arguments into abstracts

Nuno Godinho eu at nunogodinho.com
Thu Dec 8 21:42:27 CET 2005

Hi Jé,

I am sorry if I didn't explain it well enough.

I want to avoid having to send the message "open n0.avi" into the "sub"
abstraction. I will be using several instances of "sub". The problem is that
when I create the object like "sub n0.avi", which should be defining the $1
(the leftmost inlet, right?) parameter, nothing happens.  Get it? Now I have
to send the filename through an inlet. I would like to define it as an
inline constant argument. I just don't understand how to do it.

Maybe it would be easier if you could send me a working example of an object
sending inline arguments into an abstraction.

Thanks,
Nuno