[PD] Max user thinking about PD

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 9 02:55:37 CET 2005

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> sorry, I forgot gridflow !
> > So you can do the breakdown video into vectors like Jitter?
> I don't really know how jitter works but I think it's a gridflow clone ...

yeah it's a clone of GridFlow, or appears to be, as Jitter 1.0 (first
public version) it was released at least 15 months after GridFlow 0.2
(first public version). It's also more complicated than GridFlow in
several respects. However, because Jitter comes with more readymade
effects and more docs, it looks like it's easier.

compare:   [jit.op @op +]   vs   [# +]

The # is pronounced "grid".