[PD] hid usb keyboard problem

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Dec 9 16:06:16 CET 2005

> I am working on support for grabbing devices by type, in addition to
> device name, that will make things less confusing I hope.

is it possible to have a support for selecting devices by certain
constraints?
for linux, i've got a python script, that's searing the udevfs for
devices by manufacturer, product ... everything, that udevinfo tells
me ...
but it would be pretty cool, if there would be a cross platform solution
for that ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs