[PD] How to open a patch remotely

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 9 15:21:00 CET 2005

hi ed

send it a message [; pd-data vis 1( to make it appear or [; pd-data vis
0( to make it disappear. of course this works only for windows (patches,
subpatches and abstractions) that are already open.

cheers
roman

"Ed Kelly" <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
>  I'm trying to open a subpatch when the master patch loads. I have an
abstraction in the master patch using GOP, and within that is a data
window with some structures in it. Is there a message I can send like