[PD] Bug in spot_light?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Dec 9 15:25:30 CET 2005

Hallo,
chris clepper hat gesagt: // chris clepper wrote:

> On 12/9/05, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> >
> > [0] One line: http://www.epierre.ca/work/research/documents/Representing%20Sound%20-%20Charlebois%20-%20Honours%20Thesis%20I.pdf
> >

> That paper is awesome.  I think about 1/3 of it is just detailing the
> ways in which GEM sucks.
>
> I haven't used spot_light myself so I don't really know how it is
> supposed to work.  I think Ben Bogart may have posted that object?

The object itself is by Charlebois AFAIK. Ben then posted it here May
2005, however I think IOhannes did some changes when including it into
Gem, like changing the inlet order, and maybe thereby the cone
direction wasn't properly updated?

Anyway, it looks like a nice object, but it desperately needs a help
file: I still haven't figured out how to use the rightmost inlet.

Ciao