[PD] "New movie might crash... ...survived"

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sun Dec 11 03:17:14 CET 2005

Can you post all of the messages printed when you load a film?  I also
ran into this problem with Quicktime files on Windows, and came up
with a 'fix' that stops the crashing by introducing a memory leak.
The fact that this happens with AVI indicates the problem might lie
outside of the Quicktime code.

cgc