[PD] "New movie might crash... ...survived"

Nuno Godinho eu at nunogodinho.com
Sun Dec 11 04:40:50 CET 2005

Hi,

Here it is. This is the message I got while loading 4 films in a row (using
4 different pix_film objects). I believe it doesn't say much more detail. I
hope it helps.

----------
new movie might crash... ...survived
GEM: pix_film: Loaded file: T:/Work/Pd/20051208VelaInteractiva/n0.avi with
1500 frames (720x576)
new movie might crash... ...survived
GEM: pix_film: Loaded file: T:/Work/Pd/20051208VelaInteractiva/n1.avi with
109 frames (720x576)
new movie might crash... ...survived
GEM: pix_film: Loaded file: T:/Work/Pd/20051208VelaInteractiva/n2.avi with
41 frames (720x576)
new movie might crash... ...survived
GEM: pix_film: Loaded file: T:/Work/Pd/20051208VelaInteractiva/n3.avi with
385 frames (720x576)

Bye,
Nuno