[PD] "New movie might crash... ...survived"

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 06:02:05 CET 2005

pix_film always crashed for me on XP when I switch movies in the same
pix_film. I consired that bug a fact of life so I created an
abstraction that creates a new pix_film for every new movie loaded.
Bonus from this method:
1. save the list of all the movies you are using for automatic reloading.
2. switch between many movies instantly.

Attached is the work in progress. I am not working on this version
anymore, another version is in the works (automaticaly reads the
movies in a directory and displays them in scrolllist for easy
selection).

Tom