[PD] bluetooth interface

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Mon Dec 12 05:21:38 CET 2005

hi all,

Am Montag 12 Dezember 2005 04:37 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
> It looks like it could work as a generic sensor board, but they don't
> give info on the inputs, i.e. what kind of voltage they read at what
> resolution.  Plus something like the MultIO provides a lot more ins and
> outs.
>
> How much are they?
>
> .hc

from the product manual, it says that the 8 inputs are digital only.
so, that unit has 8 digital in, and 8 digital out by means of relais.

not that much .....

on a related note: the multio will have a 10baseT extension soon. that way it
should be no problem to make it wireless with standard wifi equipment ...

im still looking for suitable bluetooth modules, but couldnt find anything so
far (it should be useable/solderable by humans without specialized equipment)

greets,

chris