[PD] What about multilingual Pd ?

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Mon Dec 12 16:44:45 CET 2005

Hi!

Max Neupert wrote:

> I kind of agree. but on the other hand it really sucks to make non
> english tutorials/workshops since the comments don't accept other  than
> english chars.

Yes, it's very difficult to explain new pd-users why the character set
of my Commodore 64 was bigger than in pd ;-)

I think this part of pd is very, very out-of-date and pd should support
blanks, backslashes, (please!) escape codes and other chars than
english. I know that this issue was very often discussed here and I know
there is a solution for that. Could a developer comment this? Should we
  vote for that?

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak