[PD] synthesizers / drums / effects ..etc

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Dec 12 20:57:05 CET 2005

Maybe you could copy the output of the terminal window, which should say
which objects and abstractions aren't loading properly. Look for:

this_is_a_bad_object_name_etc_blah
... couldn't create

Then we can figure out if these externals can be built for OSX.

I haven't looked at Malte's patches in a while, but it could also be
that he has some abstractions in a different folder than the patch is
opening from, in which case you'll have to locate the abstraction and
manually add the path to it.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl