[PD] Graphical envelope interface

c yaqtil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:54:56 CET 2005

> I like the look of these, but I can't most of the widgets to work.
>         tcl error: in ::toxy::longvishook: wrong # coordinates: expected at least 4, got 2

i'm aware of this junk... the most common problems with widget
external (which as one of it's only 3rd-party developer im still af
huge fan of - it was a design decision to work within the brokenness
of pd-gui) are the 2 coords instead of 4, not being able to move a
widget since pd doesnt use tk's geometry/binding management, widgets
that wont draw properly untio an update is issued which then clobbers
the socket and prevents the rest of the patch from drawing, and the
inability to load any object whose code is >20K are just a few..

will do the fairly trivial port to DesireData (mainly changing various
setup procs to 'defs') and then ask for your feedback/bugs again :)