[PD] iemmatrix documentation - and mtx_mul~

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:43:07 CET 2005

>> - where is it possible to find the latest version of the dlls? I look
>> ed through the archives, but it wasn't possible to find those.
>
> They are included in the Pd-extended builds as individual objects in
> extra/iemmatrix.
>
> You can access them by typing [iemmatrix/mtx_mul~] or by adding
> c:/progra~1/pd/extra/iemmatrix to the path.

thanks, I noticed. I've also installed your build to look for them. But
without wanting to dish out your work, which is quite good someone to have
in a few minutes the whole pd world, I prefer to install the one dll with
the library (in case one exists). making one dll for each object makes the
whole thing much bigger, and to my logic more confusing (I have almost all
the same dlls as you, but self-installed, and prefer to deal with
libraries as with single objects).

greetings,

joao