[PD] iemmatrix documentation - and mtx_mul~

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:51:40 CET 2005

> Yeah, iemmatrix is currently hacked into separate DLLs, so there is a
> lot of duplication of code.  Pd-extended has a ton of code in there now,
> so that makes its quite big too, so matter how its assembled.

usually that shouldn't ve a problem nowadays, but my space is really
running low here.

> There are some name conflicts that you can't deal with when they are in
> libs, i.e. when you want one conflicting object from one lib, and the a
> different conflicting object from the other lib.  Luckily you haven't
> run into those.

there are a few here, but I myself only have one way to deal with them
(which is not exactly deal): load the preferred library first. It would be
good not only to remove name conflicts, but also redundant objects from
different libraries. Well, I guess that's why you're there.

> No problem.  That's the world of free software...

I think I won't be able to work on it before christmas. well, or maybe
yes. who knows?

joao