[PD] *** glibc detected *** debian/unstable

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Dec 14 11:21:26 CET 2005

Hi Günther and Gerda,
it's my impression too that something is wrong with debian
tested/unstable, also due to other recent problems.
Anyway, yesterday's late-night bugfix indeed eliminated a double-free
problem (today verified with valgrind), so Gerda, in case you are
checking out from SF anonymously (that is, not as a developer), i would
recommend to try again, since changes need some time to propagate inside
the SF cvs.

all the best,
Thomas