[PD] Playing with the new data structure features

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:59:00 CET 2005

arknecht wrote:

 > However the current mechanism doesn't allow one thing, that could be
 > useful as well: If I change the value of some graph, while I'm not in
 > edit mode, there still is no direct feedback. OTOH when I'm in edit
 > mode, I can select an object and get this feedback, but I cannot
 > change its data fields unless I leave edit mode again.

Cool idea... I've stuck this on my dolist for 0.40...  should work for
named arrays as well as anonymous ones in structures.

cheers
Miller

Well, where can i know the new DSfeatures?I have installed Pd 0.39-1 but the
tutorials are the same...

Another thing that i dont know if its possible:
I want to represent a 3D grafic score. I want that better than use two
arrays, cause i want to preserve the x axis for another things and put the
time in a 3rd dimension. Is that possible?
thanks,
Josué.