[PD] GOP datastructures sequencer

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Dec 16 02:16:17 CET 2005

Ey,

Been playing around with data structures. This is a GOP datastructures
sequencer dependent on pd 0.39-2:

http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-varseq.pd?rev=1.2

This might not be particularly original - I'd really like to hear if
someone has done this already and done it better. My goal was to create
a generic sequencer type of object, which I could create with a variable
number of 'ticks' in it.

Create it with two arguments like:

[v-seq 2 4]

This will create two sets of four 'ticks', each one of which you can
vary (by dragging). Connect a number box to the inlet and outlet to
observe how you can select a particular 'tick' to see it's value
(whatever you have dragged it to) at the outlet.

There appear to be a couple of bugs with this - you can't move the
object once you've created it or the 'ticks' stay where they were and
only the box moves, and you can no longer edit it. Does anyone know how
to solve these bugs with GOP datastructures?

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx