[PD] HID woes, continued

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 17 00:56:04 CET 2005

On Dec 16, 2005, at 1:03 PM, hard off wrote:

> just for the record, i made a patch with [hid] object for the first
> time just now, and there was no problem in making the object - but
> when i tried to open the help file all_about_hid ....pd just crashed.

I forgot to mention, that's a bug with multiple [hid] instances
pointing to the same device.  That's buggy right now, but its stable if
you only use one [hid] instance per device.

> i am using 0.38.4 RC5 on os X 10.3.9
>
> do you need 10.4 to make it work or something???  i'm really gonna
> need [hid] soon when i start importing sensor data

Which sensor box will you be using?  It'd be good to know.  I am going
to be building my MultIO now and working on making some objects for it.

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.