[PD] port used by sendOSC

Axel Balley axou.b at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 17 10:01:23 CET 2005

Thank you for your answer. However, I already know that : what I want
precisely is to find out which port is used by sendOSC (the local
port used to connect the remote one), so I can listen on that port
for replies using the dumpOSC object. This is because I want to send
OSC messages to a SC3 server (on port 57110), and display the replies
it sends back to pd : for that, I need to know which port is used by pd.

axel