[PD] dynamic stochastic synthesis in pd?

david golightly davigoli at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 07:42:45 CET 2005

Ok, everyone, I've attached two zip files with several patches in them.

strange attractors.zip contains the patches of interest
dglibpd.zip contains abstractions needed to run these patches and many more
basic utility abstractions I use in many patches

I also depend on [alternate], probably the only external you'll need.  If
you don't have it you can probably make do with an abstraction - it has one
inlet and two outlets, and when banged, a bang comes out of each outlet
alternately.  This is such a simple external I don't know why anyone
bothered to code it, but it's very useful all the same.

Let me know if you find these patches confusing or difficult to operate -
I'd gladly take some suggestions.

Enjoy.

David