[PD] port used by sendOSC

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Dec 18 20:31:51 CET 2005

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like the direction we're going here...

Also a full-duplex OSC would be pretty neat for the remote discovery
features of OSC. Not to mention stuff like a single socket "telnet"
connection to PD that does both sending and receving of data...

I've already used telnet sessions to control nogui patches, but some
feedback in the terminal sure would be nice..

Ok enough thinking aloud, back to work...

.b.