[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC5 for GNU/Linux released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 18 23:04:26 CET 2005

Oops, typo in the build system.  (FYI: the idea with Pd-extended is that
everything is included, no other downloads necessary).  I have a RC6
version up on my site, with this bug fixed.  Give it a shot and let me
know (on the list) if you have any problems.

You should uninstall the current one before installing the new one,
using: make uninstall.

.hc