[PD] [ANNOUNCE] pdsend LADSPA plugin

Alexandre Matheson amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca
Mon Dec 19 00:32:49 CET 2005

Greetings,

On 18-Dec-05, at 11:20 AM, Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I just uploaded a pdsend LADSPA plugin on this page:
>
> http://icem-www.folkwang-hochschule.de/~finnendahl/pd.html
>
> It is called pdsend_3113 and it can be used for the remote control of
> fader automation in pd by host applications like ardour.
>
> There is an example included.
>
> Unfortunately linux only (or are there any ports to LADSPA for other
> platforms?)

I have found a few LSDSPA plugins on the ardour os x download page
ported to os x. I'm not sure if they work as well as the would on
linux though, some of them crash easily.

> --
> Orm

regards,
Alexandre Matheson

The history of every major galactic civilization tends to pass
through three distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival,
Inquiry and Sophistication, otherwise known as the How, Why and Where
Phases.
For instance, the first phase can be characterized by the question
'How can we eat?', the second by the question 'Why do we eat?' and
the third by the question 'Where shall we have lunch?'
-Douglas Adams