[PD] HID for windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 19 22:35:10 CET 2005

Still in theory, but I was working on it today.  Windows is turning out
to be a much bigger pain than I thought.  Its looking like keyboards
and mice will be poorly supported because of Windows.

Now I am having the problem that the Pd object's filename is hid.dll
and Windows' HID support is also hid.dll... so Windows gets confused.
arg.

.hc