[PD] PDDP Homework & Meeting Notes Dec 19th 2005

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 04:49:18 CET 2005

This is really awesome Ben!  I have been reading along with the web
posts, and unfortunately have missed the meetings so far, but I think
that this is a very important initiative with Pd.  I have just started
to try and explain Pd to some friends, and realize that it is somewhat
of a miracle to have gotten as far as I have on the scattered
(although inspiring) documentation that exists.

Especially brilliant is your implication that _EVERY_ Pd
user/developer is a student, with more and more difficult
tasks/assignments.  I think that by teaching Pd to people, and sharing
my patches/abstractions with them, it will serve only to increase and
refine my own personal Pd knowledge.  But that can be applied to
anything ;-)

Kudos!

~Kyle