[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:27:15 CET 2005

Hi,

I came upon some devices which could be interesting to use as controllers
with pd. I don't know if something like that already exists, but wanted to
ask if it seems possible to modify/create a protocoll that would allow a
connection between those devices and PD itself. AS I am no programmer, I
really don't know if it is possible or not.

The devices are in http://www.techdesign.be/projects/023/023.htm and
http://www.techdesign.be/projects/008/008.htm . As said, probably there's
already something much more fine, but there seem to be simple and portable
enough to be quite handy for an improvisation.

Greetings,

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14