[PD] *** glibc detected *** debian/unstable

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Dec 20 15:46:39 CET 2005

Hi Gerda,
when clicking "save", your patch only sets the name of the pool used
("katze"), but not the file name... this remains empty, therefore the
error message. There's no file written. (you have to send a "file
whatever.txt" to route to set the file name)
The same applies to loading, although i can't say why your patch
actually wants to load from a file when there's no actual file given -
this seems to be special for unix. Will switch to it later.
Why it is crashing is yet another question that is completely out of my
reach.

best greetings,
Thomas

--