[PD] GEM dev distribution

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Dec 20 16:52:35 CET 2005

Hi again,

So ./configure (gemCVS) gives me:

  image-support
    use ImageMagick      : yes
    use TIFF             : yes
    use JPEG             : yes
  video-support
    use mpeg             : yes
    use mpeg-3           : yes
    use QuickTime        : yes
    use aviplay          : yes
    use ffmpeg           : yes
  input-support
    use v4l              : yes
    use ieee1394         : yes

  misc
    using ARB-extensions : yes
    using NV-extensions  : yes
    using reg-struct-ret : yes

I have installed:

ii  imagemagick    6.0.6.2-2.4    Image manipulation programs
ii  libtiff4       3.7.4-1        Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
ii  libtiff4-dev   3.7.4-1        Tag Image File Format library (TIFF),
develo
ii  libjpeg62      6b-10          The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG
runtime li
ii  libjpeg62-dev  6b-10          Development files for the IJG JPEG library
ii  libmpeg-dev    1.3.1-4        The MPEG library calls for movie streams
(de
ii  libmpeg1       1.3.1-4        The MPEG library calls for movie streams
ii  libmpeg2-4     0.4.0b-4       MPEG1 and MPEG2 video decoder library
ii  libmpeg3-1     1.5.4-4.1      MPEG streams decoding library
ii  libmpeg3-dev   1.5.4-4.1      Headers and static libraries for libMPEG3
ii  libquicktime-d 0.9.7-0.4      Header files for developing applications
wit
ii  libquicktime0  0.9.7-0.4      A library for reading and writing Quicktime
ii  libquicktime1  0.9.3-2        A library for reading and writing Quicktime
ii  libavifile-0.7 0.7.44.2005102 development header files for libavifile
ii  libavifile-0.7 0.7.44.2005102 shared libraries for AVI read/writing
ii  ffmpeg         20050427-0sarg audio/video encoder, streaming server &
audi
ii  libavcodec-dev 0.cvs20050918- development files for libavcodec
ii  libavcodeccvs  20050427-0sarg library to encode decode multimedia streams

Hope that helps.

Note this is a sarge system with unstable packages.

b.