[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6 release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 20 18:55:43 CET 2005

On Dec 20, 2005, at 8:27 AM, Michael Mihocic wrote:

> Thanks!
> I just tested your Windows package on my WinXP system with the
> packages: iemlib, OSC, comport, vasp, dyn~ and zexy.
> (@set pd_LIB=-lib lib\iemlib1 -lib lib\iemlib2 -lib lib\OSC -lib
> lib\comport -lib lib\vasp -lib lib\zexy -lib lib\dyn~)

What's this?

> I have got problems with the following two packages:
> - OSC (a later version was modiefied by Piotr Majdak and checked in by
> Georg Holzmann), just 20 arguments can be set when using OSC-route, I
> generally use 24 arguments

Yes, the current version in CVS doesn't compile on Windows/MinGW, so I
used an old binary.  I never use OSC and I rarely use Windows, so I
have little motivation to fix it.  (Plus I am burnt out on build system
stuff).  But it would be great if someone could get the ./configure &&
make working on MinGW.  It should be relatively easy, and I'll answer
any questions.

> - vasp, cannot be loaded, neither from my lib folder, nor from the
> "extra" folder -> objects (min, max,...) can not be created

hmm, it should be there.  I'll try to add it for the next release.

.hc