[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6 release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 20 21:20:18 CET 2005

That's a good question, I am not sure.  MinGW has the big advantage
that you can cross-compile from GNU/Linux or Mac OS X.  I am also quite
close to getting configure.ac and makefile.in working on MinGW, so that
means one build system for all platforms. (I have Pd compiling with
configure.ac and makefile.in, but the portaudio stuff doesn't work
yet).

MSVC is most likely a fair amount better at optimizing for Windows.
Anyone have any test patches for this?

.hc