[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Dec 20 22:46:10 CET 2005

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Christian Klippel wrote:

> also, im starting to create a miniature-version of the multio that will
> fit on half a euro board, so only 100x80 mm, maybe 20 mm height, with
> the same functionality as the big box with one userboard. since that
> involves the use of only smt devices, it is much more complicated to
> build yourself. that will be done after i got the new firmware up....

According to some feedback I got back when trying to advertise the Multio,
it's more important to make the device cheap and simple-to-build than to
make it small in size. However, it should be possible to make the device a
lot smaller than it is now just by cutting on the features (as in: making
those features optional, as daughterboards)