[PD] Re: synthesizers / drums / effects ..etc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 20 23:41:26 CET 2005

This is a project that I have wanted to do for a long time, perhaps we
could work together on this.  I think the best way to handle synths,
effects, filters, etc. is to make a set of objects that are as styripped
down as possible, just the synth itself, for example, then it can be
reused in many ways.  Then make separate GUIs, like RRADical, that use
those base objects.  That would also mean that you could isolate the CPU
usage more, since you would not have a GUI if you did not need it.

But just a collection of what's out there is a good start.

.hc

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, hard off wrote:

â> i'm still working on this, but not likely to be finished before
january...